This webinar focused on essential bedside skills as well as system considerations to improve outcomes from cardiac arrest. High performance CPR, effective defibrillation, feedback on performance, team training & post arrest care are discussed. In addition, cutting edge therapies such as mechanical CPR & ECMOwere presented as an option for patients with refractory ventricular fibrillation.
- Discuss the components of high performance CPR
- Describe techniques for rapid, effective defibrillation
- Discuss CPR feedback & team training
- Discuss targeted temperature management & post arrest care hemodynamic management
- Describe cutting edge therapies including E-CPR for refractory Ventricular Fibrillation